Come meet the new USFS Forest Supservisor for Alabama AND see Wild South’s Mark Kolinski’s presentation entitled Meeting the Challenge of Recreation Impacts: Wild South and the Sipsey Wilderness, initially presented at the National Wilderness Conference in Albuquerque, NM on October 17, 2014.
Let’s have a strong turnout of forest-loving Wild South folks at this meeting to show the new Supervisor that we care about our forest!
Bankhead Liaison Panel meeting
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Moulton Recreation Center at Alexander Park, 13550 Court Street, Moulton, Alabama
Topics will include:
· District Ranger’s Address
· New Forest Supervisor’s Introduction and Address
· 50th Anniversary of the Wilderness Act: Meeting the Challenge of Recreation Impacts: Wild South and the Sipsey Wilderness
· Owl Creek Non-Motorized Trail Improvements
· Alabama A&M University Research Project on Bankhead Birds