Wild South is thrilled to be partnering with Roots Rated to help you find your next adventure in the wild South!
Roots Rated is a media platform that connects users with the best outdoor experiences, hand-picked by local outdoor retailers and their networks of local experts. They harness the collective expertise of high-level local runners, skiers, riders, paddlers, and climbers. Then, they share it through exclusive stories and destination reviews—curated city by city—about the best trails, runs, routes, crags, and more. Roots Rated brings people who love the outdoors together, through insights from locals who are most in the know.
Through our partnership with Roots Rated, we will be bringing you the most up to date stories, maps, and adventure guides to explore the wild of the south.
The only question is…what are you waiting for? LET’S GET WILD!
Stay up to date with this week’s featured stories from Roots Rated
- The Best Day Hikes on the Georgia Section of the Benton MacKaye Trail
- 14 Asheville Experiences Better Than Any Gift You Can Wrap
- Knoxville’s Mountain Bikers Know How to Throw a Party
- Plan a Winter Getaway to a Tennessee State Park Treasure
- Why Charlotte Ranks Among America’s Top Cities for Trail Running
- Why Charlotte Ranks Among America’s Top Cities for Trail
4 Western Carolina Hikes and Their Perfect Winter Beverages
- East Tennessee’s Forgotten Mountain Biking Destination
- Historic Chickamauga Features Small-Town Charm and Outdoor Fun
- The Best Day Hikes on the North Carolina/Tennessee Section of the Benton MacKaye Trail
- 5 Top Spots for Bouldering Near Birmingham
- The 7 Best Places for Long Runs in Knoxville
- Exploring Alabama’s Newest Mountain Bike Trails at the Turkey Creek Nature Preserve