Get Active in North Carolina this October!
1. Join us for Nantahala and Pisgah National Forest Plan Revision public meetings this month.
This is your opportunity to lend your voice for the best management and desired conditions of our beloved forests.
- Pisgah Ranger District: October 21 at the Forge Valley Event Center in Mills River;
Forge Valley Event Center
8818 Boylston Highway, Mills River NC 28759
- Nantahala Ranger District: October 28 at the Tartan Hall in Franklin;
First Presbyterian Church
26 Church Street
Franklin, NC 28734
- Tusquitee Ranger District: October 30 at the Tri-County Comm. College
Tri-County Community College
Enloe Multi-Purpose Room
21 Campus Circle
Murphy, NC 28906
2. Join the MeetUp list with Wild South Volunteer Wilderness Rangers
3. Wild South Cultural Heritage Director, Lamar Marshall, presenting research
Read more at http://cherokee.wildsouth.org/ or the link below