Alabama Outreach & Education Coordinator
Janice first volunteered as an artist and writer at the Bankhead Monitor in 1992, continuing when it became Wild Alabama in 1994, and Wild South in 2004.
Alabama Wilderness Volunteer Coordinator
Kim is a Leave No Trace Master Educator, Wilderness First Responder and Crosscut Sawyer, and has trained for a variety of wilderness challenges...
Business Development & Operations Coordinator
North Carolina Program Director & Executive Director
Kevin has volunteered on National Forest and other public lands since 1999. In 2014 he began coordinating volunteers in trail restoration...
- Retired, Environmental Education Coordinator, Evergreen Community Charter School
- Advisory Council, Village Partners International
- Southeast Program Coordinator, Defenders of Wildlife
- Board Member, Fund for Wild Nature
- Professor of Pediatrics, University of Alabama-Birmingham, Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Board Member, Central Alabama Sickle Cell Foundation
- Director, Blue Ridge Forever
- Grants Manager, Pisgah Legal Services
- Attorney, The Environmental Law Group, PLLC
- Board Member, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund
- Southeast Program Director, Defenders of Wildlife
- Board Member, Catawba College Center of the Environment Board of Directors